The deadline for submitting proposals for SCiP 2012 is July 31, 2012 at 11:59 pm EST. Please go to Call for Submissions to complete your submission.
Instructions for Submitting Proposals
All proposals are to be submitted through the online form under Call for Submissions. Proposals should contain the following information:
- Title of the Presentation
- Author(s) Information
- Institutional Affiliation
- Email Address for all authors. Corresponding author’s information or the symposium organizer’s information first.
- Presentation Type: Symposium, Spoken Paper, or Poster
- Castellan Student Award Eligibility (click here for more information)
- Abstract of 150 words
If you are organizing a symposium, prepare a symposium title and abstract (150 words) and a list of participants (with institutional affiliations) with their presentation titles. Include the complete set of abstracts for individual presentations, following the same guidelines above for paper submissions.